Aerospace Fasteners is the leading distributor of aircraft fastening hardware for commercial and military aerospace applications. Our company is focused on creating intricate aircraft parts that play a vital role and critical component in the performance of your aircraft. From offering aircraft bolts and rivets to providing specialized services including our vendor managed inventory, we strive to bring value and convenience to our customers for superior an experience.
- Dunn & Bradstreet # - 03-882-6608
- Tax ID # - 75-1767255
- NAICS # (Business Classification Code) - 423710 (Hardware Merchant/Wholesaler)
- Resale Permit # (Issue by Texas) - 3-00057-4638-0
- Cage Code - 4U021
- Company Classification - Small Business Only (Less than 50 Employees)
- Current Number of Employees - 34
- Business Organization – Corporation
- President - Jason Elfarr
- Vice President - Carole Elfarr
- Secretary - Jason Elfarr
- Quality/Warehouse Manager - Jerry Bolton
- Office Manager - Kay Herod
- Director of Compliance - Vernon Fritze
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) - We Are Compliant with These Regulations, but We Are Not ITAR Certified
- Aerospace Fasteners' Calibration Equipment Is Calibrated to the ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 Standard
Terms & Conditions
- Number of Buildings - 1
- Total Sq. Feet - 20, 000
Aerospace Fasteners Inc. is flexible to support whatever relationship the customer wishes to have with us, including bin stocking programs, kitting, KAN-BAN programs, VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) programs, LTA (Long Term Agreements), or plain discrete orders.
To assist our current and future customers, Aerospace Fasteners Inc. has provided the following, frequently requested company information for your convenience. If you need additional information about our aircraft hardware distributor in Palestine, TX, please contact our director of compliance, Vernon Fritze at (903) 723-069 for additional assistance. Our goal is to help you choose the right product and aerospace fittings to help enhance your performance and precision. We encourage you to reach out to our company with any questions or concerns regarding our services and products.